We are delighted to announce we have appointed equity capital markets expert Gary Ballard as our new Head of Equities.
Gary Ballard joins us with over 30 years of experience in equity sales, having previously worked at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Baring Securities.
Our expansion is already well underway, with 8 recent key hires in our distressed debt and emerging markets desks already announced in the last six months. This includes:
- Fernando Ortega – Former VTB Capital Global Head of Fixed Income Sales, appointed as Head of Emerging Market Sales
- Andrew Lee – Former Goldman Sachs Asset Management Executive Director, appointed as High-Yield and Distressed Credit Analyst
- Igor Nartov – Former VTB Capital CIS specialist, appointed as Emerging Market Debt Senior Adviser
- Cagri Kutman – Former Morgan Stanley Vice President within Cross Asset Sales, appointed as Senior Fixed Income Sales within its Credit Trading Team
- Christian Laloe – Former BTG Pactual Brazilian debt expert, appointed as Head of Debt Capital and Special Situations in Latin America
- Halila Mazin – Former Barclays Capital credit sales specialist, appointed to Fixed Income Sales within our Credit Trading Team